Friday 15 July 2016

A Little Introduction To Me!

I am a 16 year old girl from the UK. As i have now finished school and am about to have the biggest summer of my life i now have 10 weeks to spare. So I thought that instead of binge watching netflix all summer (which i will still be doing, just not ALL summer) i would do some thing a bit more productive with my time and start a blog. 

Like most teenagers i have a fair amount of embarrassing stories, which i will share with you guys because some of the shit that happens to me is pretty hilarious and my favourite thing to do is to laugh at others misfortune!  

Schadenfreude
[shahd-n-froi-duh]
noun
satisfaction or pleasure felt at someone else's misfortune


I hope you enjoy what i post in the future!
I look forward to posting,
Thankyou for reading
~ RandomGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have anything you want to say, go ahead, everyone's views are welcome!